We are a member of the Five Thunder Chinese Martial Arts Association, which is a collective of martial artists from around the world who wish to promote the Chinese Martial Arts to the highest level.
• Traditional Five Thunder Kung Fu
• Five Thunder Dim Mak
• Lau Family Hung Kuen (Hung Gar Kung Fu)
• Ancient and modern Chinese Military Martial Arts
Sifu Virk (chief instructor of MACKF) is a Wu Lei Chuan 6th Degree Black Sash Duan Wei
Grade. He is also one of the senior instructors in The Five Thunder Chinese Martial Arts Association.
Anyone wishing to train in Kung Fu, Kickboxing or Tai Chi is always welcome to come along to one of our classes. If you think you may be too unfit then rest assured we will only expect you to train to your limitations.
Training with us will help you with:
• Fitness and Strength..mind & body
• Better health and flexibility
• Improved self-confidence and self-esteem
• Learn practical self defence for everyday life
If you are interested in learning Kung Fu then please use the contact form to book your half price (£3.50) introductory lesson. Please make sure than you wear comfortable loose clothing ( eg: jogging bottoms and a round necked t-shirt ) and footwear appropriate for training in.
All ages welcome (aged 8 upwards)
If you are interested in coming to a Tai Chi class (Sunday & Tuesday) you are more than welcome to just turn up. Lesson price is £4.50.